I've starting trying a new technique called put yourself to sleep....HA HA!! Itd been working for Brayden. I drop him in his crib, he squirms around a little bit, begins turining his head and sucking his thumb, 5 min later he's asleep!!
so cute, vanessa!!! i am so glad you were able to figure it all out!!! yeah!!!! and thanks for all the messages and emails.... i just now got to all of them! jenna
We are a Mom's Group that started in October. Two more joined us in November. We are so glad to have found each other and plan to stay in touch as the kids grow
I've starting trying a new technique called put yourself to sleep....HA HA!! Itd been working for Brayden. I drop him in his crib, he squirms around a little bit, begins turining his head and sucking his thumb, 5 min later he's asleep!!
ReplyDeleteYEH Brayden!!! I love the video, the technique, the baby and his momma! Wonderful creative thinking, I am so happy for all of you! Amy
ReplyDeleteso cute, vanessa!!!
ReplyDeletei am so glad you were able to figure it all out!!!
yeah!!!!
and thanks for all the messages and emails.... i just now got to all of them!
jenna